- This was one of the conference sessions which was most surprising and challenging for me. How could it relate to a Trade Library and Information Service?
- Kathryn had created a whole world - 'a cultural archipelago with 40 islands' - a consistent fictional world
- curating an Australian Libraries Island
- Avatars, Islands, Buildings, Objects
- Could we have exporter avatars? Lucy Commodity and James P.Roduct?
- Could they go to a building to get information on exporting to Sweden where is a SL Embassy?
- Could LIS set up a building? At what cost?
- In following up Second Life, I found there is already the concept of businesses and organization in second life
- Wikipedia article at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Life
Photo: Outside the New Zealand School of Export, Aokautere Park. Autumn morning 25 March 2008 / Graeme Siddle.